Midtown Suite is located on Beach Road, Singapore. The construction by Guocoland is one that promises to provide a lot of amenities for residents in the building. It is located right at the core of Beach Road, which would drive more attention to it and make it one of the most patronized projects in the area.
Midtown Suite Guocoland at Bugis
Midtown is not completely owned by Guocoland. Although the development company, Gocoland is entitled to 70% of the project, Guoco Group Limited Company has the remaining 30%.
The features of Midtown suites that would be essential for all its occupants include an indoor gym for all men and women who are into bodybuilding, a guard house, children playground, a large 50m swimming pool, and BBQ pits for relaxation. Every family dwelling in the condo will enjoy all the amenities provided as they ensure that they don’t lack the entertainment and luxury they deserve.
Midtown Suite Near to Suntec City
Midtown Suite Bugis is placed at a convenient location for families. Surrounded by several shopping centres, families do not need to go to great lengths to find places to purchase whatever they might need. In close proximity to the condo, you would find the Marina Square, the very popular Bugis junction, and even Suntec City.
The suite is also close to a park where families can go to relax after a long week, or when taking a family holiday. It is also a place great for new couples seeking to explore other beauties away from the comfort of their homes. Esplanade Park is a very good place for families to get the steam off and have an enjoyable fun break. Several MRT stations will be accessible by those living in the Midtown Suite. Some of these stations include Esplanade MRT Station and Bugis MRT Station.
Midtown Suite Near to Schools and SMU
For residents who would be taking long or shorter routes while heading to work or leaving the city, there are convenient means to take. Along the Nicoli Highway and Beach Road, there are several buses plying the road which could be boarded when heading to closer destinations. If travelling out of the city, the Central Expressway (CTE) and East Coast Parkway (ECP) are not far from the condo.
Midtown Suite is located close to top schools where children can get a quality education. Some of these schools include Singapore Management University and Farrer Park Primary School.
Guocoland is the real estate developer responsible for this project. With its headquarters in Singapore, this company has planted several properties in various locations, especially in China. Midtown Suites is one of the most recent developments that promise quality and affordability to various residents with the inclusion of luxury and a very comfortable lifestyle.